dimanche 14 décembre 2014

Wonders & Vanity


Hole - Loser Dust ♪ 


November 2014 - In My Tortured Mind

Dedicated to you, sweet fucker.


You said everything would be okay
But all I can see is darkness again.
You swore it. You lied to yourself.

I regret that time when I could explode 
For a moment that seemed forever, 
My whole body shivering and aching,
Howling and screaming words I couldn't control.

Now everyday seems like I'm fucking insane.
What have you done to me ?
Why do you hate me so much ?
Now I'm scared of everything.
Smiles may be faking but eyes cannot lie.
Miror of your soul, remember that ?
I thought yours was good, I thought you would care
But they're all gone, there's no one I can trust.

And we were never taught how to be loved,
Never taught how to respect ourselves properly.
I am clueless.




Laughter.



Fear.


Peace.






Scolding Shower.




Anger, violence.



Frustration.




Sadness.









Control.




xxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx